Here are a few highlights:
- we moved into our "first" place (well first place that was truly our own)...a sweet little condo in Altamonte. It was love at first sight when I saw the light coming through the 7 windows in the front room and the fireplace.
- We traveled a LOT! Texas, Missouri, Utah and BRAZIL!
- We celebrated our birthday by cheating the system and finding as many "free-on-your-birthday" delas as possible. Breakfast in Bed, Free burrito at Moe's for lunch, free Firehous sub for dinner, and a free movie in the park....gotta love being birthday buddies!
- We kept our weekly date night tradtion for the whole year. Best time of the week.
- We said goodbye to three brothers as they went off to serve the Lord for two years on missions for our church. Elder Herzog the Elder (spanish speaking in Baltimore), Elder Herzog the Younger (Germany) and Elder Wills (San Bernadino).
- In our new ward, we were called right back where we were previously serving- seminary and YW :) Guess we still have a lot to learn!
- Grant become the #1 rice cooker in the house and I will never cook rice again. Sweet!
-Trader Joes came to Gainesville...It's still 2 hours away but it made my world oh so much happier!
- We have rediscovered our love of working out together. Whether we are running, walking, at the gym, racing, biking, or doing the Just Dance game...it's always better when we're together.
- We have also discovered eachother's nerdiness a little more fully this year. good thing we both love nerds! Grant loves mkaing 3D models on his computer and composing crazy songs, I love reading, crafting, Gilmore Girls and making grocery lists.
Our story may not be a best seller, but its non-fiction and and full of love. After 15 years of friendship, 4 years together and 3 years of marriage, He is still my favorite.